We're looking for one incredible talent, is it you?
TrendKite is an Austin, Texas based company founded in 2012 with the mission to help organizations better understand what the world thinks of them and react accordingly.
Simply put, we’re building a predictive news analytics platform that helps organizations of all shapes and sizes optimize their public relations.
Our beautiful office is located in the heart of downtown Austin on 7th and Congress. Our investors include Silverton Partners, the founder of Gamefly, the founder of Black Locus (acquired by Home Depot), the Managing Director of the Capital Factory, and DreamIt Ventures.
We're a small group of talented people obsessed with making kick ass software that businesses love. We have deep domain expertise and a track record of dominating our industry. As our team continues to grow there is a great opportunity for the people we hire now to grow with us.
You’re not just looking for another job, you want to be part of something big and exciting.
We want to work with someone with versatility who finds passion in doing things differently and more intelligently than the status quo. On our small, flexible team you'll play an integral role in helping us solve big problems our competitors can't.
We’re looking to further strengthen our engineering team as we continue to grow our product and take on a larger user base – specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
● Is a ridiculously fast learner and self-starter
● Loves a constant challenge solving problems
● Enjoys a dynamic environment where priorities are always changing
● Experience with Java and Java EE 6
● Experience with MySQL and JPA/JPQL
● Experience with AWS
● Familiarity with Git or another SVN tool
● Experience with Solr, particularly writing custom analyzers and filters
● Desire to develop machine learning with NLP
● Desire to implement analytics using rules based systems and predictive modeling
● Competitive Salary
● Stock Options
● Free Parking
● Team Events
● Generous PTO
● Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your family. Employee premiums covered 100% and dependents 50%
Deadline to apply is Sunday, July 7th. Must live in or be able to relocate to Austin.
Sound like you? Come work with us!